December 21, 2022 - Christmas and New Year!

 "Mom, I want this."
 "Then let's ask Santa to buy it for you."
Such conversations are often heard at toy stores.

Adults are worried about Christmas time. The cause of them (as well as the expense, of course) is this Christmas gift. Adults often complain that "children's favorites change quickly." The excuse for this is a letter to Santa Claus.

If a child says, "I want to change the present" after writing a letter to Santa, you can get away with saying, "I already sent the letter." It makes sense because you can make Christmas memories while you're at it.

If you send in your letter before December, you could even get a reply from Santa!
                                                                                                            

My new years resolution is saving money.
I want go to Walt Disney World in two years...!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts