December 19, 2022 - Games!

 I have been playing a game for 15 years. It's Minecraft.

Minecraft gives me a lot of choices about what to do. For example, fighting, venturing and building. My dream was to make a theme park when I was a child. I have the imagination to build a theme park, but of course I have no money to build.

Minecraft makes my dreams come true. 

Fight ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ  AdventureᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠBuild

I searched many theme parks and architectural styles from around the world. In addition, I also looked into the structure of the toilet and how people move around.

My Playstation3, which was the first game machine I bought, couldn't see the finishing of my theme park because he lacked machine power. He don't work anymore, but I love him like family.

The latest version of this game is very informative and if I ever buy a PlayStation 5 I would love to play it with a controller for the first time in a long time.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts